If you’ve been tagged as part of the #FilltheCup campaign to raise awareness about hunger, you’ve been asked to visit this page. To participate, all you need to do is:
1) LEARN: Check out this one sheet about WFP’s School Meals Program.
2) CONTRIBUTE: share what the red cup represents to you using the media vehicle of your choosing – blog post, instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- If you are looking for images outside of your own, feel free to use photos from this Facebook album or the red cup badge below
- Please include a link to the WFP landing page: http://bit.ly/FillACup for readers to find out more about the program and/or donate
3) PASS THE CUP: Ask 5 others to participate – you can tag them in your blog post, tweet at them, tag them on Facebook – whatever makes the most sense to you!
- Include copy for those to whom you will be passing the cup, such as: “I’m hoping you’ll join me in passing the cup to fight hunger. Visit this page to learn more about WFP’s School Meals program, grab the badge and post about it, and ask 5 others to do the same.”
Additional Assets for WFP USA #FilltheCup Campaign:
- FilltheCup Tweets – sample tweets to get you started
- To place the FilltheCup badge on your blog or within a post, simply copy and paste the following code into your site’s html:
<div align="center"><a href="http://bit.ly/FillACup" title="FilltheCup"><img src="http://www.themissionlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/FilltheCup.jpg" alt="FilltheCup" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
THANK YOU for joining us in this important effort!